Chris is one of our longest qualified mediators having been amongst the
founding practitioners of mediation in the UK. Chris provided Sir Alan Ward
with his very first mediation observation before he went on to become the
current chairman of the Civil Mediation Council.
Chris has acted in many disputes particularly around company law such as
partnership, director, share valuation, sale & purchase and section 994
disputes. Having had an incredibly successful career as a chartered forensic
accountant, including having provided expert testimony in the trial of the
chairman of Barlow Clowes. Chris is ideally placed to undertake mediations
around any contractual, commercial or accountancy-based dispute.
Chris’ practice however extends far beyond this. Chris has successfully
undertaken mediations in many varied fields from construction to employment.
His vast experience and long-standing mediation expertise combine to make
Chris a mediator that has a reputation for successful settlement and satisfied
Qualifications & Memberships
- CMC Accredited Civil & Commercial Mediator
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Fellow of the Academy of Experts
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Accredited Expert Witness (Forensic Accountant)
- Accredited Expert Determiner