Access to Mediation - (Online Learning)
Mediation Training with NDR is about more than starting a new career. It is about learning a new way of approaching every aspect of your professional and person interactions and making a difference in peoples lives, all whilst learning from the leading provider in the UK
On completion you will hold an accredited diploma in Access to Mediation, you will also be eligible for a significant discount on our foundation training courses.
This diploma will take you through what mediation is and how it is used in dispute resolution, learning how its techniques are so effective in resolving bitter and entrenched disputes.
All of our mediation trainers are practising mediators and have carried out not just private mediation sessions but have advised, designed and run government mediation services including work for the Office of the Public Guardian, the Ministry of Justice and the Court of Protection. They bring not just experience but a passion for mediation and our courses are widely considered to be the best mediation training available.
When training with us, we provide far more than just a mediation course; you become a member of our family. How many other schools provide you with this level of onward support?
Module 1: What is mediation
- Where mediation fits: in the dispute resolution process and how it compares to other services
- The principles of mediation: and their importance to the process
- The method: What makes mediation different
Module 2: Why choose mediation
- How effective is mediation: for lay clients and instructing solicitors
- Why mediation works: and why client satisfaction is higher in mediation than court
- What to look for in a mediator: from training standards to settlement rates
Module 3: What happens in mediation
- The process: from pre-mediation to the session itself
- The types of civil mediation: and how they fit into the process
Module 4: Mediation training standards
- Routes to qualification: from courses to registration to gaining experience
- Post foundation training: specialising and branching our your practise
Whilst there are no formal entry requirements to study on this course we would strongly recommened the following;
- 3 A-levels grade c & above
- Undergraduate degree with a 2:2 or higher (or a currently enrolled student on an equivelent course)
There is no need to have studied law prior to enrolment on our course
© National Dispute Resolution LTD: 11592061 All Rights Reserved
+44 1274 754 000 or Clerks@NDR-UK.com