Sometimes things go wrong; and we need to know
National Dispute Resolution is committed to providing an outstanding level of service for all of our clients.
We aim to ensure that, should a client have a complaint, they can be certain that;
- Making a complaint will be a simple process
- All complaints are taken seriously
- All complaints will be dealt with expeditiously and fairly whilst maintaining confidentiality
- We utilise such opportunities to learn lessons and improve standards
How do we define a complaint?
A complaint occurs when any client indicates they are unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided.
- If we do not keep to intended timetables
- Administrative errors have occurred (eg. as a result of wrong address)
- Perceived behaviour of our staff
- Failure to notify of meetings
Sometimes a complaint involves an organisation or person outside of the control of NDR, in which case you will be directed to the relevant point of contact.
Dealing with complaints
Complaints should be dealt with rapidly. Our staff try to resolve complaints as soon as they arise. Wherever possible a senior member of staff will endeavour to resolve any complaint however communicated as soon as they become aware of it. We recognise however that some issues may arise that are incapable of immediate resolution.
If a resolution is not achieved by a member of staff, or if it involves a mediator or external supplier it is referred to a Director of the Company. The Director of the Company will then take responsibility for resolving the complaint within a reasonable amount of time. A Director may wish to investigate the complaint before a decision is made on an appropriate resolution.
When dealing with a complaint we will:
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within three working days
- Issue a response withing 28days
- If unable to keep to the above response times will keep you informed and provide an explanation for the delay
Making a complaint
- A complaint may be raised in any of the ways listed below:
- By filling in the form on this page
- By email to Clerks@NIMediation.com
- By telephone: 01274 754000
- By post to ‘Complaints’ NDR, Suite 29, Admirals Yard, Low Road, Hunslet, Leeds, LS10 1AE
Positive and negative comments on the level of service are always welcomed. Please contact us at Clerks@NIMediation.com.
Download Our Full Policy
Including details of staff investigation processes.
Complaints Received 2018/19